Tuesday, October 20, 2009

arcata ca

arcata ca
Dear Tracy: My wife and I have three grandchildren. Their parents do a wonderful job raising children, friendly officials. (This looks like a typical grandmother, eh?) But it's so nice to see the happy children of good parents.

The problem I'm having is with my mother-in-law, the children's 85-year-old great-
grandmother. It's the same problem I've had with her for years.
Great-grandma is a very religious woman who has very strong opinions about what part religion should play I am the way, my daughter deal with all that pride. If the grandmother will be dissolved on religion, listening, and then calmly explain to their children that everyone is entitled to their religious beliefs should be respected, as they feel. in our lives. Whenever she has the chance, she lectures our children and the grandchildren about how they
“should” all be going to church. When my daughter and her husband decided not to have their babies baptized, my mother-in-law hit the roof. She actually called my daughter and told her the children were going to “go to hell.”

No comments:

Post a Comment