Sunday, October 25, 2009

carlos bakery

carlos bakery
Kes tahab kook? Mis magustoidud Minna, today ei ole tõesti Isik needles. Muidugi, kui seal mingi kontor funktsioon, mis-Kosugar rush to help me motor on through the day, I’ll participate, but in general, I’d opt for pie, ice cream or chocolate over a slice of spongy cake, coated in usually-too-sweet frosting. So where has this recent obsession with cake come from? I blame TLC and the Food Network. ok hõlmab viilud lehti möödunud the dust, pakkudes Vaga vajalikke 3
Ace of Cakes has been on the air since 2006 and I’ve only just recently “discovered” the series. My ignorance toward the show can probably be attributed to not having a huge appetite for food TV shows, however, thanks to my husband’s avid interest in all things food, I’ve been exposed to some great series I might otherwise not have even considered watching (Good Eats, Diners Drive-ins and Dives, etc). More recently, thanks to a marathon on TLC and randomly turning on the Food Network, I’ve become hooked on Ace of Cakes (TFN) and Cake Boss (TLC).
What is the appeal of this series, including both cake decorators as they go and make their staff about cakes and delivered to different clientele? Also for the serious cake-craving, often coming in after viewing the episode, it's brilliance in what they do on Charm City cakesandCarlo'sbakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment