Monday, October 19, 2009

seregon o dassey

Vampires are hot - or at least we can see Twilight, True Blood and Vampire diaries votes. But it is a boy or girl drank the blood in real life? That's hot - just downright or scary?
According to Time Out New York, model-actress Seregon O’Dassey claims to be a modern-day version of the real thing. This month appears on the series Vampires Revealed, which premiered October 5 on Comcast On Demand’s Paranormal TV Channel.Seregon says she drinks blood “maybe two, three times a month.” Gross! She says, “It’s never public; it’s not like people think. I don’t have a craving and grab a random person
. If my boyfriend cuts himself in the kitchen, or if you really want something, I ask my boyfriend. Or I'm a little edge, so that I could make a few incisions in itself. Nothing bad, it is perfectly safe

No comments:

Post a Comment