Sunday, November 8, 2009

mummer

mummer
Seven weeks before her to marry Eric Dipaolo Jamie Ferris noticed that the wedding Makeover wedding guru David Tutera wanted to design your own television program.He would meet her three weeks before the wedding.
Which meant she would have only three weeks for a total re-do of her I do.She didn't hesitate to say yes."I already had it planned and almost ready to go, but I knew that if David came in, he would change everything for the better," says the William Penn High School graduate now living in Mount Royal, N.J.The results of the collaboration will be broadcast Sunday at 10 p.m. on WE tv in "My Fair Wedding With David Tutera.Jamie, 24, the daughter of Chuck Ferris and Tammy Brakefield of New Castle, had planned her wedding around a Mummers theme. Mummers are the colorful, costumed crews who parade down Broadway in Philadelphia every New Year's Day. Dipaolo is in one of the Mummers crews, who spend all year creating their glittery, feathered costumes.
Working with a limited budget, had planned the theme of your flowers and reception decor glitter and bright colors. Then he saw an ad that said Tutera was looking for a bride for the new season, and he wrote to her

1 comment:

  1. I didn’t see the “Mummers” episode but I did look this up on Wikepedia. I thought it was a parade with Mums, like the “Rose Parade.” Haha! I did see one episode of this show though, and I don’t know what season, but my wife recorded it on our DVR. I accidentally selected it on my phone when I was watching at the department store while she was in the dressing room. Well, it was the “Phantom of the Opera” episode which is about a play themed wedding too. It inspired me to re-propose to my wife on New Year’s Eve and give her the wedding of her dreams, which turns out to be the Phantom of the Opera wedding. I was looking for some of the vendors and that’s why I’m here; honestly I stopped by to brag. I would never have had the idea had it not been for watching TV on my iPhone due to my DISH Network Sling Adapter at home. I love watching live sports with it (which my wife hates) but I also watch things from our DVR like this show (well, this one episode.) Anyway, I found out about the thing while working for DISH and I missed out on the opportunity to get a free Sling Adapter like they’re giving to new and existing customers now. So I might watch some more episodes to help my wife with some ideas. That’s what I’m looking for now. Thanks for your helping me find out about Mummer plays; I feel enriched.

    ReplyDelete