Wednesday, November 11, 2009

shay sorrells

shay sorrells
"I think this is one of those things that when things are really difficult and sad really hard for people to know what to say. And that looks perfect," rike reporters during a conference call Wednesday.
"But then whenever something great is happening its like people are comfortable coming up and supporting you and saying all the things that they thought this whole time. And so I think that The Biggest Loser was just the greatest venue for showing the world that I wasn't just falling apart and that I was still here and still a part of life." Rike volunteered to be ousted from the competition after her Black Team lost their second consecutive weigh in -- a decision she still doesn't regret. "I'm very comfortable with that. I went on the show to get a life back, and I felt like I was getting it," she explained.
"It's never been a game for me - it was never about value for money - the price was my life. And at that moment I felt really, really blessed these children dearly, because I did exactly what he was doing should, like, it was the right decision for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment